General Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to all orders through www.meganjewellery.com (“the Website”). Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering products from this Website. By ordering our products, you indicate that you consent to the conditions below and state that your are competent to enter into legally-binding contracts and are at least 18 years old. We recognize rules that differ from these General Terms and Conditions only if they are confirmed by us in writing. That also applies to a deviation from this clause requiring written documents.
This Website for selling goods over the Internet is run by Megan Jewellery Sdn Bhd. This is where you can place complaints or assert statutory warranty claims.
You can reach our customer service on any issues at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Formation of Contract
Your orders on the Website are binding offers for entering into the associated contracts to purchase with Megan Jewellery Sdn Bhd. We are free to either accept these offers within 3 working days of receipt or to reject them. There is no binding contract to purchase formed until we have accepted your order. This acceptance is indicated by the shipment of the goods ordered.
You indicate that you expressly agree to have your credit rating checked by inquiries to the officially-authorized credit protection associations, credit institutions and credit inquiry agencies. We reserve the right to refuse to accept the order if we receive a negative credit report. In addition, we reserve the right to reject orders from customers if there is reason to believe that the customer is acting in contravention of the General Terms and Conditions, is involved in fraudulent activities or other activities of importance from a criminal law standpoint or any other material reason exists.
Products and prices are as shown on the Website; products are available as long as they are in stock. We reserve the right to change the products offered on the Website at any time without notice and to limit the number of items that may be purchased by a visitor.
There is no liability for lack of items in stock or for products not being available.
Any commercial resale or distribution of Megan Jewellery products sold on the Website is strictly prohibited.
Megan Jewellery reserves the right to limit the number of products (or the number of a particular SKU) that may be sold to a customer.
Megan Jewellery reserves the right to reject orders from customers if there is reasonable belief that customer is in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or if customer is engaging in fraudulent or other criminal activities.
Please note that after your order is confirmed, no requests to change or cancel it can be considered.
5.Reservation of Performance for Undeliverable Goods
If the goods ordered cannot be delivered within 15 working days following the day after your order, we may withdraw from the contract, even if we previously confirmed that we were entering into it. If we withdraw, you will be informed that the goods are not available and you will be reimbursed immediately for the consideration you have already provided.
6.Price and Additional Costs
The total price of your order, including all ancillary and shipping costs, was indicated on the previous page or will be shown at the end of the checkout process. By confirming the order, you state that you agree to the price for the goods. The price cannot be adjusted after the completion of the check-out process.
Megan Jewellery products are sold by Megan Jewellery Sdn Bhd, which has its headquarters in Malaysia. We would like to point out that for foreign payments using credit cards, a foreign transaction fee may be charged by the institution that issued your credit card.
The purchase price for goods ordered is due when you place your order through Megan Jewellery Online. Payment may be by credit card (by entering your card data on the Website)
If you pay with a credit card, we reserve the right to check the validity of the card and to monitor the availability parameters for collection and the address data. If the institution that issued the credit card refuses to make payment to us, we are not liable for delays or for failure to deliver.
For special orders (e.g. high order amount, Limited Editions, Pre-order) Megan Jewellery offers the possibility to pay via prepayment. Your order will be processed upon receipt of your payment into our bank account. The amount is due for payment immediately.
Please transfer the amount to the account listed in the checkout process using your order number as payment reference. Please note that your bank may charge additional costs for international bank transfers.
In case the payment amount is not transferred to our bank account within 2 banking days after receiving the order confirmation, Megan Jewellery has the right to cancel your order.
An invoice will also be sent with your package. Prepayment is not available for Electronic Gift Cards.
8.Delivery and Reservation of Title
The goods ordered are normally delivered to the delivery address you provide by our contracted delivery service within 5-10 working days after the working day following your order. Please allow an additional delivery time of 2-3 working days for customized products (if applicable). You can find our holidays, on which no orders are processed, in our Online Announcement Bars. If you so request, we will make efforts to deliver the goods at a specific time, but generally cannot make binding promises to do so. Until the purchase price is paid in its entirety, the goods remain our property.
Megan Jewellery is not liable to any damage caused by the third party logistic company.
Upon receipt the shipment must be checked for accuracy and completeness.
9.Right to Return
All returns must be authorized by Megan Jewellery prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 7 days of upon receipt and with product tag(s) attached. Authorizations are valid for 10 working days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged either emailing email@example.com or by contacting a Megan Jewellery sales representative. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
You can get additional information and assistance in returning items that have been ordered and the return address on our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation may be sent in writing or on another long-lasting storage medium to the address in clause 2 above or by sending the goods to the address listed on our Website. Timely sending is sufficient to meet the deadline. The products must be in original condition with their original packaging and the return voucher must be attached to the products.
Should your return goods authorizations (RGAs) has been successfully arranged, shipment is at the cost and risk of the consumer, but for orders up to MYR 200, you must pay the regular costs (uninsured standard shipment) for the return shipment unless the goods delivered were not the ones ordered. The return shipment must be made no later than 7 days after return of good has been announced.
The costs will be reimbursed only if the goods are received unused and in original condition via E-wallet at the address indicated above. Please note that if you pay by gift card, the amount paid can be reimbursed only via E-wallet. If partial payment is made by voucher, the voucher will first be recharged and then you will be credited.
Vouchers and customized products can generally not be replaced or returned.
Given the resolution of photos displayed online could be compressed due to different devices are being used to view the product, Megan Jewellery is not liable to any product return if product look different from photo revealed.
It is not currently possible to return goods purchased in Megan Jewellery shops through the Website.
If there is a defect in the goods delivered, you may at your option demand that the contract be revoked or – if the goods are still deliverable – that they be replaced with the same type of good without any defects. No independent guarantee is provided in addition to that.
The warranty period is 2 days from the time the goods are received.
Megan Jewellery Sdn Bhd is not liable to you for damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence.
This limitation of liability applies to all claims for damages, regardless of the legal basis, to include unauthorized actions; they do not apply to any liability that may apply under the Product Liability Act, some other warranted characteristic or injury to life or limb.
Exemption from or limitation on liability for damages under the previous paragraphs also applies to any claims that may exist against employees or agents of Megan Jewellery Sdn Bhd.
Given the resolution of photos displayed online could be compressed due to different devices are being used to view the product, Megan Jewellery is not liable to any product claiming if product looks different from photo revealed.
If one of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, that will not affect the effect of the other provisions.
13.Prohibition against Assignment
You may assign your rights under this contract to third parties only with the consent of Megan Jewellery Sdn Bhd.
Contracts entered into under these General Terms and Conditions are subject to Malaysia law to the exclusion of any referrals to foreign law. This choice of law only applies to the extent that there are no pre-emptive provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his usual residence prohibiting it. There is no exclusive venue for all disputes that may arise from or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions. Megan Jewellery Sdn Bhd is also authorized to sue at the customer’s location.
Megan Raya Campaign 2020 Terms & Conditions
The Campaign Period is from 24 April to 24 June 2020 (“Campaign Period”).
- The campaign is open to all customers who purchase Megan Jewellery’s product.
- Purchase MINIMUM RM2000 Megan Jewellery product under ONE order, you may receive 1 complimentary 1G Megan Gold Bar.
- 100 x 1 Gram 999.9 Megan Gold Bar (First come, first serve basis)
- Customers will receive the prize straight during the shipment of their purchase.
- Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Campaign shall be subjected to availability.
- The Organiser, its employees, promoters, or program organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the customers or by any person in connection with the Campaign. All customers assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from purchasing during the Campaign or use or redemption of any prize.
- The customers agree and provide consent to the Organiser for the use of any personal data as provided by the consumers for the purpose of participation in this Campaign in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and other applicable laws, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by the Organiser for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Campaign, including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organising of this Campaign.
- In the event if the prize is being awarded to the customer having provided false or mistaken identity or information, the Organiser has the right to revoke the customer’s eligibility for the said prize.
- Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Campaign shall be subjected to availability. Prizes given are non-refundable.
- The Organiser is not responsible for the condition and quality of the said prizes. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes is the sole responsibility of the customers.
- In accepting the prizes, the customers agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Campaign. The customers agree to grant Organiser a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the customers will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The customers agree to discharge and release the Organiser from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the participants’ entry in the Campaign.
- The customers further agree to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Campaign, including Facebook and Instagram, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this campaign or to the participants’ entry in the campaign.
- The Organiser reserves all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party. Please be advised that all materials posted on site are subjected to public downloading and viewing by third party viewers.